How do we Help with Buying a Business?
I assist buyers in all stages of the purchase from gathering information, evaluating the stability of a business to putting together an offer, due diligence, and satisfying contingencies.
The decision to buy a business is a big decision. Let's work together to ensure you have all the information you need to be successful and minimize risk.
Steps to acquire a Business?
As the Buyer’s Broker I advise & assist my client with the following:Get Started
- Acquire business financials
- Presenting an Offer
- Meeting of the Minds and writing “Intent to Purchase”
- Attorney writes Purchase Agreement with contingencies to satisfy
- Due Diligence to evaluate business financials and to deeply view the business
- Satisfy the contingencies such as lease or franchisor approval
- Close on of the purchase/sale of the business and begin training
How to Decide which Business is Right for You?
If you are a buyer without a specific business in mind, you will probably have to determine your circumstances by answering some of the questions below.
- Are you looking for an owner/operator type of business where you could be fully involved?
- Are you looking to keep your current profession and therefore a semi or fully passively run business is the best fit?
- What do you enjoy doing?
- What businesses are out there in your price range and have enough net income to sustain you?
-Will this purchase makes sense?
The largest segment of new business are franchises. Is it possible that a franchise fits your criteria?